Viewing activity logs¶
Anaconda Enterprise logs all activity performed by users, including the following:
- Each system login.
- All Admin actions.
- Each time a project is created and updated.
- Each time a project is deployed.
In each case, the user who performed the action and when it occurred are tracked, along with any other important details.
As an Administrator, you can log in to the Administrative Console’s Authentication Center to view the log of all login and Admin events:
- Log in to Anaconda Enterprise, select the Menu icon in the top right corner and click the Administrative Console link displayed at the bottom of the slide out window.
- Click Manage Users.
- Log in to the Authentication Center using the Administrator credentials required to access it.
- Click Events in the left menu to display a log of all Login Events.
- Click the Admin Events tab to view a sumary of all actions performed by Admin users.
To filter events:
Event data can become difficult to manage as it accumulates, so Anaconda Enterprise provides a few options to make it more manageable:
- Click the Config tab to configure the type of events you want Anaconda Enterprise to log, clear events, and schedule if you want to periodically delete event logs from the database.
- Use the Filter options available on both the Login Events and Admin Events windows to control the results displayed based on variables such as event or operation, user or resource, and a range of dates.
- Click Update to refresh the results based on the filter you configured, and Reset to return to the original log results.
- Select the maximum number of results you want displayed: 5, 10, 50 or 100.
To view activity at the project level:
- Switch to the User Console and click Projects in the top menu.
- Select the project you want to view information about to display a list of all actions performed on the project in the Activity window.